The Society Promoting Environmental Conservation (SPEC) would like to introduce you to the 2013 season of the Urban Farmer Field School! This spring, get ready for courses in sustainable agriculture and DIY food systems – everything from starting your seeds to starting an urban farm business.
We’ve expanded this year, offering 25 courses in total. This spring get ready for:
• Growing Food In Small Spaces
• Fruit Tree Canopy Management
• Grassroots Bioremediation
• Organic Soil Management
• Succession Planting
• Seed Starting
• Seed Saving
• MarketSafe Certification
• Urban Farming On A Budget, and
• Medicinal Herbs
… And Much More!
To look at the full course list and to register for classes, check out: http://www.spec.bc.ca/farmer-field-school
– The Society Promoting Environmental Conservation