It’s the event you’ve all been waiting for!!
This is the kick-off event for our market season, and we have all you need to get your garden looking great this year. We’ll be selling high quality compost from Premium Soils as well as vegetable and flower seedlings, and we might even be selling Loutet Farm salad mix (if the weather cooperates!). This will also be a community market, with vendors selling their locally-made goods! Fun for the whole family – kids and (on-leash) dogs welcome!
Venue: Loutet Farm (1400 Rufus St, at the corner of Rufus and 14th, North Vancouver)
Date: May 4th, 2019
Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
What to expect:
– High quality compost from Premium Soils: $5 per bag (or $4 if you bring your own bag/bucket)
– Vegetable and flower seedlings for sale
– Farm tours
– Vendors selling locally-made crafts and food
– Fresh locally made bread and baked goods from Bad Dog Bread
– Coffee, tea and snacks for purchase
– Community tables and information