Hands-on community based education
We have a range of educational programming for all ages, from preschool to adult! Our programs teach people how to grow and harvest fresh, healthy produce, and become active participants in our sustainable local food system. We want to increase food growing knowledge and skills, thereby increasing community capacity to grow and share locally grown fruits and vegetables.
Kids & Youth Gardening
Workshops for Adults & Families
Resources We Love
Recent Blog Posts About Education
- Emmalee’s Summer Reflection
- We are hiring summer students!
- Science to Art Project (START): Pollinators
- Edible Garden Education Program (EGEP) updates
- 2017 Volunteer Farm Internship
- 2017 Seedy Saturday: Garden Season Kick Off
- We’re Hiring! – Education Coordinator
- Urban Homesteading Series: Growing Garlic and Winterizing Your Garden with the Edible Gardening Project
- Volunteer Orientation – School Garden Program
- Shakespeare in the Garden