A dialogue, networking and information sharing event to engage North Shore government, community, non-profits and business in working towards sustainable agriculture and food security on the North Shore.
• Hear North Shore Mayors and Councillors share their vision for the community and share your vision for the future with them
• Generate creative strategies for food security and urban agriculture in our unique community
• Raise the profile of food issues and provision of healthy food as a public health issue
• Highlight the issue of the need for healthy food for vulnerable populations
• Draw local and regional experts to advise the NS on issues, actions and processes
• Discuss topics including: neighbourhood networks; municipal agriculture strategies; residential food production; food social enterprise…and many others.