A monthly newsletter with updates on our programs, upcoming events and workshops, and information to keep you connected to the local food growing community. SIGN UP!
A monthly newsletter straight from the school gardens filled with tips, tricks, and resources to bring your school garden to life. SIGN UP!
A weekly email from April through October featuring what is for sale from our farms, when to buy, and recipes for what is fresh from the farm. SIGN UP!
EGP Newsletter Archives
- The EGP is Hiring a School Garden Coordinator
- EGP Update| Help us remove blackberry!
- Farm to Feast Tickets Now on Sale!
- EGP | July Update
- Farm to Feast - Menu Released!
- Farm to Feast - Have you bought your ticket yet?
- Monthly Update: family friendly workbees, Farm to Feast tickets on sale, and more!
- Workshops - Container Gardens, Maximizing Harvest, Rainwater Collection, Soil and More!
- Edible Garden Project | April Update
- Correction: Updated Job Description for Community Coordinator
- Edible Garden Project | We're Hiring MORE!
- Edible Garden Project | January Update
- Last chance for a veggie-growing tax-deductible donation in 2014!
- We're so lucky! ... and excited!!
- Edible Garden Project | We're Hiring!
- Edible Garden Project | December Update
- Edible Garden Project | Election Information - Please Vote - And, help us meet our crowdfunding goal today!
- Edible Garden Project | NovemberUpdate