This week I wanted to focus on some of the garden tips and tricks that I’ve learned in the past two weeks that I thought would be cool to share!
First, planting carrots with burlap:
- Plant carrot seeds
- Cover the planted soil with burlap
- Soak with water (and continue watering normally)
- Remove the burlap after one week
Second, curing garlic:
- Harvest garlic (remove surface dirt lightly, leaving outer layers of stalk for drying—don’t peel down to the bulb!)
- Tie into bundles and hang upside down in a shady place, with good ventilation for 2 week.