You or your garden can look awesome this spring with a new EGP t-shirt and/or veggies seeds and seedlings! The best part is that you’ll also be supporting our work with your purchase – all proceeds go to straight into our awesome programs and projects in your community.
We have mens and womens sizes (S-XL) in grey and green in these soft comfy cotton t-shirts. They cost $20 (taxes are included).
We’re selling West Coast Seeds this year, and have all our favourite varieties to share with you. You can come by our office to browse our selection, or email Emily with your order – emily @ ediblegardenproject . com
- Arugula – astro
- Asian greens – mustard green blend, toy choy
- Beans – kentucky blue pole, purple peacock pole, tri-colour bush
- Beets – blend, chioggia, winterkeeper
- Broccoli – purple sprouting blend, greenbelt
- Brussel Sprouts – Igor
- Cabbage – january king
- Carrots – rainbow blend, ya ya
- Cucumber – marketmore
- Flowers – marigold mix, wildflowers, nasturtium salad blend
- Herbs – kitchen basil blend, cilantro
- Kale – winterbor, lacinato, red russian
- Lettuce – salad bowl, red deer tongue, cimmaron, jester, gourmet mix
- Peas – sugar snap,
- Radishes – easter egg blend, french breakfast
- Spinach – samich
- Squash – buttercup, uchiki red kuri, delicata, sunburst scallopini
- Swiss Chard – bright lights, fordhook giant
- Tomatoes – sungold cherry, sweet million cherry
- Turnips – hukeri (like candy!)
- Zucchini – black beauty, romanesco
We’re selling seedling at the Loutet Farm gate sales starting April 27th, 2013 – 10-12pm. Check our event calendar for details.
Currently have: sungold tomatoes, kale, broccoli, swiss chard, arugula, and spinach.Share EGP!